HP ProLiant ML10 Gen9 Server Replacement
A Cyprus company with a branch office in the center of Athens, Greece. Hardware problems with old Server, one hard disk of RAID1 array is permanently off. Server stops responding every day. Actions:
- Microsoft Windows Server **** has been installed on HP ProLiant ML10 Gen9, Hyper-V and Fax Server roles are configured.
- Intel AMT configured for Remote Management and Diagnostics.
- Old Server with DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, Exchange, File Server, SQL Express, Logistic Application roles has been migrated to Hyper-V Virtual Machine and removed from the rack.
- Local Exchange Server migrated to Office 365.
- Backup policy configured for Virtual and Host Machine.
- A dedicated VDSL line is configured for VPN IPsec with Thessaloniki.
- Firewall configured for secure remote access.