Hyper-V Migration, Network Equipment Replacement for a well-known European company
A well-known European company, office in Piraeus, Greece. Old Servers with hardware issues have been replaced by a new one. Configurations:
- Microsoft Windows Server **** with Hyper-V role.
- VM for DHCP, DNS, Domain Controller and File Sharing.
- SQL Databases from the old server have been deployed on a dedicated VM.
- VM for the vessels remote access.
- Firewall with Load Balancing of three Internet lines.
- Image-based backups policies: Mirrored NAS with cloud-sync and a local USB.
- Three roaming WiFi Access Points with seamless switching.
- Managed Network Switch installation, VLAN config, DMZ.
- Reconfigure office equipment: client computers, network printers, network scanners, cameras and etc.